After our first projects we realized that the user acquisition campaigns without a UX that can make them profitable are useless.
- Your user retention rate is below 15% weekly.
- The percentage of users that carries out the key action of the app (order, reservation, purchase ...) is below 10%.
- Your ratings in stores is less than 3.8.
- 50% of users uninstall the app in a week.
- Session times are less than 15 seconds
- There is abandonment of more than 30% in the post-install registration (if applicable)
- Your bounce rate exceeds 50%
- Your cart abandonment rate exceeds 65%
- Less than 15% of your customers are recurring.
- Your user acquisition cost is 3 times the amount of the first average ticket and is equivalent to more than 40% of your life time value.
- Your net promoter score is below 7/10
- Your total conversion rate is less than 1%
- Your "Churn rate" is above 40% monthly. (Subscriptions)